| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walnut, Il in September is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 100.8mm (4in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Walnut, Il September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Walnut, Il, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Walnut, Il: