| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walnut, Il in October is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 68.1mm (2.7in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Walnut, Il October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Walnut, Il, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Walnut, Il: