| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walnut, Il in November is cool at 3.6 °C (38.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Walnut, Il November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Walnut, Il, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Walnut, Il: