| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walnut, Il in March is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 74.2mm (2.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Walnut, Il March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Walnut, Il, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Walnut, Il: