| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walnut, Il in August is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 109.5mm (4.3in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Walnut, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Walnut, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Walnut, Il: